Before using this console, the Wii Remote needs to be paired to the Wii console.
- Make sure the Wii Sensor bar is plugged into the console and positioned either above or below your TV.
- Power on the Wii console.
- Press and release the red SYNC button inside the Wii Remote battery compartment. A blue LED on the bottom front of the Wii Remote will blink.
- While the lights are still blinking on the Wii Remote, quickly press and release the red SYNC button on the Wii console (located on the front of the console behind the small door). When the Wii Remote LED STOPS blinking and stays lit, the syncing is complete.
- Point the Wii Remote at the TV to select options from the Wii menu to set up the Wii console.
- Follow these steps to sync additional remotes to the console.
- Enjoy your Wii console! If you have any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Finally, please don’t forget to give us seller feedback and leave a product review. It only takes a minute and helps a ton!